WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Looking to build a brand new site or redesign your existing site? Total Imagen is a web design company specializing in building web sites that look professional, load quickly, and offer the latest functionality and interactivity to users. Your web site can include any of the following online interactive features:
- Database Integration
- Custom Content Based on Input from the Site Visitor
- Content Management System
- Social Media IntegrationFacebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Responsive Design in Compliance with All Mobile Platforms
- Multimedia: Sound, Video, jQuery Animation
- E-Commerce Catalog for Goods and Services
- Accept Payments or Donations Online
- Site Search
Ready to build your online store? Want to redesign your existing e-commerce web site? The Total Imagen web design team creates e-commerce sites that are powerful, effective and affordable. Every e-commerce site is custom-designed for the individual client, but all of them have the following in common:
They’re full of features that increase sales.
Are you familiar with the many content features that enhance your shopping experience on the large e-commerce sites like Amazon and eBay? You can also have the same great features on your site:
- Search by keyword, price, distance or type of product
- Get large, multiple views of products
- Create an account or check-out instantly
- Get an instant shipping quote
- Maintain an address book
- View their order status or history
- Receive email and mobile notifications
- View featured items, bestseller lists and create wishlists
STORE OWNERS CAN:
- Add, edit and delete products
- Add, edit and delete products photos
- Create new product categories
- Cross-promote and up-sell items
- Put products on sale and create custom discounts
- Create promo codes and discount codes
- Run reports on customers, sales and products
- Print / email custom invoices
- Track inventory / stock
- Generate and print / email a tax reports
Search engine optimization used to be a simple process. Just add a few metatag keywords to your site and you were good to go! Over time, web site owners — and their developers — started abusing the system and search engines had to adjust their algorithms to generate more relevant search engine results. Metatag keywords are no longer useful. In fact, Google has ignored them for about ten years! Today, search engines reward web sites that have relevant content, have good usability and are highly visible on the internet.
That’s why the Total Imagen web design team doesn’t focus its SEO efforts on tricking search engines. We focus on making your website as relevant as possible and improving a site’s usability and visibility so it naturally (and organically) rises to the top of the search engine results over time.
Here is an outline of the Search Engine optimization process for the web sites we develop:
- Set business goals.
- Research what keywords your potential customers are using.
- Perform a competitive analysis to refine keywords and discover potential competitive advantages.
- Establish a prioritized list of target keywords.
- Coach your copy writer on the proper way to write the content.
- Develop an architecture that will be easily spidered by search engine robots.
- Develop W3C-compliant XHTML and CSS templates.
- Add content and metadata to your site.
- Perform a thorough review of the site and make adjustments.
- Submit your site to all major search engines.
- Request reciprocal links with strategic partners.
- Run monthly reports to monitor progress with search engines, monitor traffic logs, and adjust your site as needed.